Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Rainy Days Are Here Again...



Yes, it's official, another typhoon is going to hit the Philippines. I woke up this morning to the sound of heavy downpour. I don"t like rain. Just like what the song says "...rainy days and Mondays always get me down..." I want to curl up in bed and read a good book until the rain stops. And I'd like to eat a big bowl of my favorite pasta...


PASTA PUTTANESCA
Canola Oil 2 Tablespoons
Garlic, minced 2 Tablepoons
Anchovies, flat fillet 60 grams
Crushed Tomatoes 500 grams
Olives, black 100 grams
Capers 60 grams
Preheat heavy pan with canola oil, add in garlic and anchovies, saute until fragrant. Add crushed tomatoes and simmer for 20 minutes. Add in olives and capers. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer for another 10 minutes and serve over hot pasta.


No comments: