Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hello 2012!

The start of a new year always makes me look back with gratitude for everything that I have experienced because I know that however unpleasant some of those things may be, I learned something from them.
The year that was 2011 is not so easy to forget...on the second month, I found out that my mother had cancer and in 4 short months, she passed away. To say that the first half of 2011 has been challenging for me is an understatement. After that, everything just passed by in a blur. And now we have welcomed the year 2012...
...I wonder what is in store for this new year. I am preparing myself to face more challenges and to learn more new things. So, hello 2012!

5 comments:

Boabe de Cafea said...

Happy New Year! :)

Kitchen Belleicious said...

Happy new year friend! Hope this year is filled with many blessings for you. I love your blog and have so enjoyed reading your recipes! Cheers

Lis said...

Happy New Year to you! :) Hi Dahlia, hope all is well! I've been trying to reach you for a couple weeks now.. I've written to the email in your profile on the Daring Kitchen but haven't received a reply, so I'm assuming you haven't received it yet.. I've got an important question for you and was wondering if you could get in touch with me? lamiacucina@adelphia.net

Hugs!
Lis
xoxo

Wok with Ray said...

Happy 2012, Chef! May the best of the New Year and all the blessings be upon us!

~ ray ~

Joyti said...

I hope you and your family have a very happy New Year!