Sunday, December 13, 2009

Crab Stick Open-faced Sandwich

It's always a ritual for me to eat a "snack" in the afternoon, when I take a break from working. Light almost always means a grilled cheese sandwich. But there are days when I just feel like eating something different, like this. I was supposed to put this as siding to one of my Sushi Daring Cooks' Challenge but I never got around to doing it. So I made it into an open-faced sandwich instead.
CRAB STICK OPEN-FACED SANDWICH
6 sticks crabstick, shredded
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon refined sugar
1 stalk celery, peeled and diced small
Mix shredded crabstick,mayonnaise, sugar until well combined. Add celery bits. Top on toasted sliced french bread. Top with parmesan cheese...Enjoy!

2 comments:

Karine said...

That is a great snack! It looks delicious :)

Keri said...

This is beautiful. I think I love it. I am now your follower. When you have time, come and see my blog. I'd be proud and honored to have you as a friend/follower. Happy New Year, Keri (aka Sam) www.samwich365.com