Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Dinner with Bruce Lee

As a kid, I remember being fascinated by Bruce Lee--how could I not be? He moved like a cat and always got the bad guys. As an adult, it was still fascinating and everytime I watch any of his movies on dvd it brings me back to my childhood. So when my sister (the real Bruce Lee fan)told me we would be having lunch at Bruce Lee's Kungfu, it was being like a kid all over again!
We ordered their set meals because we were really hungry--it came with soup (black chicken with goji berries-i think), vegetables (sauteed lettuce), rice and the viand (she ordered chicken with mushroom) and soda (Pepsi only).
I, on the other hand ordered the spareribs. The soup and the rice came with bowls that were lined so that they remained hot throughout the meal. Look at the cool cups with Bruce Lee on them. This was a fastfood joint so the turnover was fast. The walls were covered with Bruce Lee's likeness. I wasn't able to take a picture of my other sister's order because we were told that we can't take photographs! The food was very good though, Bruce Lee would've been proud!


1 comment:

Snooky doodle said...

my boyfriend would love this :)Happy New Year !!