Sunday, August 24, 2008

What's for Lunch Today?



It's another holiday here in Manila. And that means all my brothers and sisters are home for lunch. M asked me if I could cook something nice for lunch, I decided to make aligue (crabfat) pasta. I added fresh chili to it and topped it with shrimps and crabmeat. Aligue can be bought in bottles here in Manila. I bought mine from Rustan's Supermarket in Powerplant.


SPICY SEAFOOD ALIGUE PASTA
Aligue (crabfat) 1 bottle
Garlic, minced 3 tablespoons
Calamansi juice 1/4 cup
Olive Oil 2 tablespoons
Crab meat 8 sticks
Shrimps 1/4 kilo
Angel Hair pasta 250 grams

Preheat pan with Olive oil, add minced garlic and chili, saute until fragrant, do not brown. Pour in crabfat and cook for 2 minutes. Add calamansi juice. Season with salt and pepper. Add crabmeat and shrimps and cook just until shrimps turn pink. Add in cooked pasta and stir until coated with sauce.

No comments: